Dear Valued Patient,
When we think about the individuals that bring us joy in fulfilling our vision for health and well-being, we immediately think of you, our patients and friends. We have missed you greatly and are continuing to find ways of connecting with you while remaining available for any of your urgent dental needs as we prepare for the safe reopening of our office on May 26th.
On June 8th we will begin seeing high risk patients for hygiene appointments. These are appointments specifically planned for patients who are over 65 or patients that have an underlying health condition.
We are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following procedures and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy experience while at our office.
What we are doing:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each clinician will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down every hour.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most at risk patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
What you can do:
- Appointments will be scheduled for patients ONLY.
- Please leave family members at home or, if someone drove you to your appointment please ask them to wait in the car.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment at a later date.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 you will need to reschedule your appointment for at least 4 weeks after you were tested or until the patient has obtained a negative test results.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more between other patients, and also our front office team
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room. Please use the hand sanitizer stations located around the office.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact and will be working to schedule visits for the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, please contact us with any urgent dental needs and follow us at facebook.com/MarkRTurnerDds for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these challenging times.
Mark R. Turner, DDS
129 High Street Taunton, MA 02780
tel: (508) 822-9387