One-Visit Dental Crown in Taunton, MA
What is CEREC?
CEREC is a sophisticated, computer-aided system for the fabrication of complete ceramic dental restorations. In most instances, you can be in and out in a single visit – with a permanent ceramic cap, dental crown, inlay, onlay, or veneer.
How does CEREC work?
We remove the decayed tooth or the existing filling. The CEREC measuring camera snaps a three-dimensional photograph of your tooth, and the contours of the ceramic restoration are designed on the computer monitor. CEREC automatically mills the restoration out of a tooth-colored ceramic block. Finally, the restoration is bonded onto your tooth and polished.
Your smile makes a lasting first impression: Enhance it with CEREC.
SINGLE CROWN (CAD/CAM)
What is CEREC technology used for?
- Crowns, Caps, Fillings, Inlays and Onlays
- Chipped or discolored front teeth
- Any single tooth restoration…
What makes the CEREC system so special?
- Affordably restore any decayed, weakened, or broken tooth to its natural strength, beauty and function in a single session, while Conserving natural tooth structure when replacing large fillings…without impressions, temporaries, ugly metals and delays.
- Replace your ugly metallic fillings with durable, tooth-colored, genuine-looking, all-ceramic materials.
- Undergo fewer injections and less drilling – and save time out of your hectic schedule.
Please contact us at (508) 822-9387 for more information about our Dental Crowns services.
CEREC® is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems.