Invisalign®- the invisible, yet proven, way to straighten your teeth without braces. Smile anew, without any hesitation, with Invisalign technology
What is Invisalign® Technology?
Invisalign® employs a series of clear removable aligners to straighten teeth without metal wires or brackets. It’s truly invisible….
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Patients wear a set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Each time an aligner is replaced with the next in the series, teeth move incrementally until straightened to the final prescribed position. A trip to the dentist about every six weeks will ensure that the treatment is progressing properly. Total treatment time averages about 12 months, but individual results will vary.
What is Invisalign® technology used for?
- Crooked and crowded teeth
- Spacing issues
- Teeth that may have shifted from metal braces
What makes Invisalign® dentistry so cutting-edge? It is…
- Comfortable: Without metal, you won’t have to deal with mouth abrasions.
- Invisible: No one will catch on that you’re having your teeth straightened!
- Previewable: Get a glimpse of your own virtual treatment plan: See how your straight teeth will look before your treatment is complete.
- Removable: Time for dinner? Brushing or flossing? No problem.